Yu-Gi-Oh! Shadow Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk to the Wall(p)

Go down

A walk to the Wall(p) Empty Re: A walk to the Wall(p)

Post by Yami Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:40 am

This was a normal day in Northern Keiritsu indeed, but this kid in a white suit was not, He wore a red disk on his left arm, the blade that would represent the field was almost a little more elongated, and on the disk itself looked like a open jaw that held his deck, and above if for décor looked like a second, yet closed jaw, this was the duel disk of Slifer, Specially made for the holder of the Slifer god card, and winner of the red bracket of the Shadow Kingdom Tournament.

The Half Blonde, half Red head decided to take a stroll near the wall today, thinking he might take a stroll into the southern part of town, mostly to see that girl he met the other night, when he would notice a familiar site, the Yellow bracket Winner, Ra's Master, Setser Taika, Spike would tilt his head, What was he doing here of all places, and walking the wall as well? that was weird indeed in Spike's mind, little did he know that Taika was not only apart of the UDC but headed up the organization , Spike would call out to the darkly dressed man to get his attention with two words "Hey Ra!"
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
Duelist ProfileEntryEntry
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:39 pm

What a Pressumptious Asshat this guy was, First having to Assume that Slifer was still his to hold, and then Assuming he was just visiting a town he did not live in? Who the HELL YEAH I ask you who the HELL YEAH does this guy think he is, and a Scowl would develop on Spike's Brow as he said to the man " I do not think that is any of your business Setser, on either account, and will not answer either question you asked" Spike was highly puffed up right now over this situation and was fighting off his dark side who itched for the chance to fight against another god
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:06 am

Spike would scoff, and as he did his darker side started to win over, as he raised his duel disk and it opened up fully to reveal the normal five monster zones and such, and Spike would tell him "your not getting off that easy, your going to eat your words when I am done with you" Yeap Dark Spike now had control and was itching for a fight
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:58 am

Spike would think about it as a grin creeped across his face "AS long as you can agree to be under my direction if I win, in other words you answer to me"
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:08 am

"What Scared you cant take on Slifer with Ra? Ill put up Either Sanga the Thunder, against one of your rares, or I win your loyalty when I beat you, it is simple as that" Spike pulled out Sanga to show him to Taika
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:24 am

After thoroughly stomping Taika into the dirt he would walk over to him and held a hand out, for the card or a handshake either or would have been just fine to him
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:10 am

Spike would take the card and nod, then as the Normal Spike took back over, he gave it some thought and asked Taika "How about we sharpen that deck of yours up a bit more" and gestured him to follow him to his house
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Once they got to Spike's Home he would pull out a shoe box and set it on the table opening it up, and showing the contents inside were Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, and looked at Taika "Here take a looks and see what you like"
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Spike gave it some thought, and he told Taika, "The two im interested in that you had, was that Archfiend of Gilfer and that Suijin, but that's about it" Spike gave a shrug at that point, "So let me know what you want for those and Ill let you know if you have a deal or not"
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:15 am

"Ill Take Suijin for Insect Queen, Gilfer merely has a nice effect, if all you want is my Insect Queen, then that's my offer, take it or leave it" Spike leaned against a far wall as he stared at Taika while he gave his counter proposal.
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:58 pm

"Well you see, Im only missing Suijin and Gate Guardian, but if your that determined to hold onto Suijin, be my guest, Gilfer for the Queen it is" and Spike would slide Insect Queen towards Taika "And if your ever ready to levy yourself of the burden of Ra, let me know " Spike Winked at Taika and after reciving Gilfer from him, lead him to the door, walking out behind him, but then going the opposite way then Taika headed
Yami
Yami
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Duelist Profile
Duelist Profile:
LocationLocationKeiritsu
Star ChipsStar Chips0
RankRankD4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum